4 Ways To Build Trust With Your Website Visitors
But, is that still enough? Is your website maintaining a working relationship with its website visitors, adding value to them, and returning consistently? You may have a shiny new website, that looks good, works well, and has passed all the parameters of a successful, functioning website.
If your answer is no to these questions, we have outlined 4 different ways by which you can build a trustworthy website that generates revenue for you and adds value to your leads.
1. Focus on Value Addition.
The website’s ultimate goal is to generate revenue for its owner, but it shouldn’t come at the cost of losing more sales than making any. If your website looks more like a sales pitch rather than an educational resource, the visitors are more likely to drop and never come back. Focus more on how you can add some value to your site visitors, and they will organically engage more with your website. Here’s how to do that:
- Create free resources, cheat sheets, lists, articles for your audience
- Do not create content with complex or confusing terminology rather focus on simplifying concepts
- Avoid industry jargon as much as you can, nobody likes to be felt dumb!
- Put out original and genuine content only, check your facts before publishing any article
- Create fun and engaging content
2. Secured Website
We cannot overemphasize the importance of ensuring that your website is secured, not only does that help in keeping your website safe from online cyber-attacks, hackers, and malware but it also generates a sense of trust with your website visitors, and they don’t feel vulnerable while engaging with your website.
The question is how do we keep our websites safe from online threats? Here are a few simple tips you can follow:
- Ensure your website is HTTPS secured.
- Keep your plugins and themes updated.
- Regularly update your passwords.
- Run your website on a well-known and trustworthy hosting company.
- Test your website with website security tools from time to time using a genuine tool.
- Backup all the files and databases of your website.
3. Display Testimonials and Reviews.
Don’t shy away, when it’s time to show off! When you receive a few words of appreciation, let the world see it. Genuine reviews and testimonials from your existing clients a great way to build trust with your leads. It gives the much-needed reinforcement that they’re investing their time and money into something worthwhile. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Display the testimonials in the form of a carousel on your home page.
- Request your clients to leave their valuable feedback and feature them on your website
- Integrate Google Reviews to your website
- Embed video reviews and testimonials from your clients on the sale page
- Share success stories at regular intervals
4. Link Your Social Media Account.
If your business does not have a social media presence, then you’re probably still living under a rock. While it may not be necessary for every business to have a presence on all social media platforms, being active on social media handles is quite important. It can even act as a source of traffic generation.
When your website is connected with your social media accounts, and clients see the same brand value on both the platforms, they’re far likely to engage with you as they have already built trust with your social media profile.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
3 Reasons You Are Building Poor Quality Websites
As a web designer, it’s so much fun to build beautiful websites, play around with new elements, features, and tools….
The Internet Is Rotting
Too much has been lost already. The glue that holds humanity’s knowledge together is coming undone. Sixty years ago, the…
How Your Website Performance Affects Your SEO Rankings
The game of SEO is a game that is constantly evolving. Search engines such as Google or Bing are always being upgraded,…